The Marq Residences

757Duke

There's another apartment development coming to the Pembroke area next to the Cornerstone development off 264 and Independence called the Marq. Renderings show it to be a 5 story residential building and the Breeden Company is putting $45 million into the development. With the new extended stay hotel and the other apartments/townhomes over there, I'm interested to see how this area connects to Town Center in the coming years.

http://www.thebreedencompany.com/media/release.php?id=289

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

I live in Cambria at Cornerstone and think it would be nice if there was better connectivity to Town Center. With all the future residential coming with The Marq ( which seems to be taking forever) I always thought a pedestrian bridge over 264 would be nice.  

I live in Cambria at Cornerstone and think it would be nice if there was better connectivity to Town Center. With all the future residential coming with The Marq ( which seems to be taking forever) I always thought a pedestrian bridge over 264 would be nice.  

At least connecting Alicia Dr to Euclid Rd would make sense with helping with the connectivity of the area....though looking at this particular development, it looks more like a glorified apartment complex than anything else. With that in mind, it makes more sense that it looks and feels like an isolated project in that area. My real hope for urban connectivity in Pembroke is with the sites surrounding the town center and how they could be blocked out to make for better urban connectivity.

Archived