Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

willacoochee

City Sizes

Of the city you currently live in, what is the population? I want to see the largest and smallest city on the board. Please go by the 2000 Census Population if you can.

:thumbsup: Thanks For Your Time

Willacoochee's Pop. is 1,434 (2000)

Franklin's about 48,000.

Yeah we're definately in GA here. Sorry, just surfin around and forgot what form I was in. Franklin's in TN by the way.

t7911    0

I thought Athens had 120,000 or 130,000. Maybe that's the Metro population.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Athens-Clarke's official population is around 105K... Probably alot more in the surrounding counties that commute, especially Oconee County, and then there's a large student population that doesn't necessarily 'live' in Athens even though they're in town 9 months a year.

I heard Oglethorpe County got added to Athens' MSA or something like that though. Even more folks.

nwgeorgia    0

I live in unincorporated Catoosa County (56,282) in an exurban pocket of pasture and "gentleman farms."

The lack of sewers keeps the density low.

ATLman1    0

Columbus is going to add 20,000+ plus in the next 2 years with Fort Benning's expansion! Also, Columbus is all of Muscogee County. With that, the population is around 190,000.

teshadoh    0

Franklin's about 48,000.

Yeah we're definately in GA here. Sorry, just surfin around and forgot what form I was in. Franklin's in TN by the way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

48k? Wow - Williamson County is booming, but it's too bad b/c it has such pretty country. But I lived in a apt. complex there 10 years ago.