B Tower (5th Street Retail Infill Building)

CLTProductions

11 minutes ago, atlrvr said:

It was just painted in the renderings.  Are we sure that's not still happening?

Pretty sure it is, not sure why people are judging any project before its done. ever.

image.thumb.png.892371c18dc2be0999c652a02e5713c3.png

2 hours ago, Urban Cowboy said:

I’m thinking it was - otherwise we would see the wood facade by now. The exterior wall that faces toward the West looks finished to me.

I disagree. You can see where the EIFS ends and where there is still a space for facade material. The ceilings of the recessed patios will also be the wood, and that still hasn't been done. So all the places we expect wood, haven't been covered yet, so I think people are jumping the gun bigly.

3 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

image.thumb.png.892371c18dc2be0999c652a02e5713c3.png

I disagree. You can see where the EIFS ends and where there is still a space for facade material. The ceilings of the recessed patios will also be the wood, and that still hasn't been done. So all the places we expect wood, haven't been covered yet, so I think people are jumping the gun bigly.

Sharp eye! Let’s hope you’re right!

Edited by Urban Cowboy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Urban Cowboy said:

Metal framing going up today - imagine the wood facade will be affixed to this.

423AC5B3-8548-4ED0-902C-CF800C350E39.jpeg

Yep. Remember when I said "Don't judge an unfinished product." 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said: