Church Street Plaza | 28-Story Office/Hotel [Phase 1 Under Construction]

bic

On 11/3/2018 at 4:07 AM, nite owℓ said:

I miss the pre-recession boom and all of the over the top development proposals... The competition drove developers to innovate. IMO, pie in the sky proposals like vertical medical city have their place, even if only to inspire or at least keep us entertained lol (which is why I linked to her obscure press release in the first place, soon after the buzz on here the OBJ and OS etc were covering Ponte).

Interesting how some cities are enjoying booms even more pronounced than the pre-recession boom. 

Others like Orlando moving more tentatively.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, codypet said:

I thought for sure that we were getting the mirrored twin of the existing hotel and the associated parking garage.  I never thought we'd get the 3 towers on the outside.  Then again I also thought for sure Tradition Towers was a go.

Yeah, Tradition Towers seemed solid.

1 hour ago, sunshine said:

I forgot the name of the project that was supposedly at Skyhouse lot which is equally fancy.  And at a nearby lot, there was supposed to have a small condo building with car elevator.

Anybody remember those two?

Yes.  car elevator building was supposed to be behind The Vue on that side street also behind The Metropolitan.

That other project at the Skyhouse location- I remember it.  I don’t remember the name either.

On 11/6/2018 at 5:08 PM, jrs2 said:

Yes.  car elevator building was supposed to be behind The Vue on that side street also behind The Metropolitan.

That other project at the Skyhouse location- I remember it.  I don’t remember the name either.

Ridgely Place or something like that.

• Like 1