Church Street Plaza | 28-Story Office/Hotel [Phase 1 Under Construction]

bic

Yes, according to the 7-18 ARB report they are getting rooftop signage and new signage on the entrance that says Bank of America at the Lobby Arcade and the Garage and 300 South Orange .  The top signage is going in a different place onto the Skylight parapet instead of the old location of the SunTrust signage.  They are bidding the work this week. 

ARB2019-10027_300S_Orange_High_Rise_Signs (1)_Page_5.png

ARB2019-10027_300S_Orange_High_Rise_Signs (1)_Page_6.png

ARB2019-10027_300S_Orange_High_Rise_Signs (1)_Page_8.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Personally, I won't mind if phase 2 gets delayed for awhile.

I'm not sure I like the idea of cramming another building in there.

At least not right away.

I'd like for the piano be allowed to stand there by itself for awhile. 

Give it time to become a familiar part of the skyline in its own right.

I think you choose density over 1 single building that's only 25 to 28 stories any day!

Lincoln plans second hotel in Church Street tower phase 2

The new, 32-story tower would clock in a nearly a half-million square feet, or nearly 46 percent larger than Phase 1. The ground floor would host 2,500 square feet of retail, and the next 10 floors would be dedicated parking with a total of 577 spaces. The garage would be designed to allow for connectivity of the parking podiums between the Phase 1 and 2 towers, according to the plan.

The development plan calls for 228-key hotel with a penthouse level ballroom. The building’s 11th floor would house the meeting rooms and breakout space as well as the kitchen and laundry. Amenities on that floor include two yoga rooms, a spin studio, personal training rooms and locker rooms.

more info here:

https://www.growthspotter.com/news/downtown-orlando-developments/gs-news-lincoln-tower-hotel-20190826-ixwisp4rijhihmczfqnhclobfy-story.html

Edited by DreS0803
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The story basically says that this phase two towers 400 ft tall like someone said with a 228 room hotel and it's going to have a penthouse Ballroom and Floors 12 through 19 or going to be the office space. It says in total with the phase 3 of the 60,000 square feet in the future this project totals about 900,000 square feet. 

This would probably look cool as one tall seven hundred footer but because Orlando has so many empty lots around I like the 300 + 400 Footers around here

• Like 3

How much retail can they realistically cram into the ground floor of this lot, for it’s also an on/off ramp to a garage, entrance lobby to the hotel / office, presumably a connection to Church Street, and also possibly an integrated Sunrail station?

Thats quite a bit for a rather small plot of land.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, prahaboheme said:

How much retail can they realistically cram into the ground floor of this lot, for it’s also an on/off ramp to a garage, entrance lobby to the hotel / office, presumably a connection to Church Street, and also possibly an integrated Sunrail station?

Thats quite a bit for a rather small plot of land.

Do you need the on offs into the garage if you're connected to the first phase?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, codypet said:

Do you need the on offs into the garage if you're connected to the first phase?

Not sure - the rendering however does suggest there will be a ground floor entrance into this building.  Perhaps that is for the hotel lobby.  Either way - its a tight squeeze.  I'd think that the retail space would be more of an "open air" style space within the main lobby / station area than a standalone store.  That would at least keep the ground floor more usable.

On 8/26/2019 at 7:35 PM, DreS0803 said:

Lincoln plans second hotel in Church Street tower phase 2

The new, 32-story tower would clock in a nearly a half-million square feet, or nearly 46 percent larger than Phase 1. The ground floor would host 2,500 square feet of retail, and the next 10 floors would be dedicated parking with a total of 577 spaces. The garage would be designed to allow for connectivity of the parking podiums between the Phase 1 and 2 towers, according to the plan.

The development plan calls for 228-key hotel with a penthouse level ballroom. The building’s 11th floor would house the meeting rooms and breakout space as well as the kitchen and laundry. Amenities on that floor include two yoga rooms, a spin studio, personal training rooms and locker rooms.

more info here:

https://www.growthspotter.com/news/downtown-orlando-developments/gs-news-lincoln-tower-hotel-20190826-ixwisp4rijhihmczfqnhclobfy-story.html

How does one find the Master Plan PDF file for this or is that not public? 

14 minutes ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

How does one find the Master Plan PDF file for this or is that not public? 

I don't think they have filed a plan with the City yet. The "plan" that is referenced is likely what they are proposing to do. That's my guess...

• Thanks 1