• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2

100% Charlotte

Just watch (with Music on). It is so wonderful it deserves its' on thread. Way to go Chamber. Great Job !!! :thumbsup:

I am sure many have seen it before, but ENJOY...

My Webpage

Hopefully all of you guys can view it.

98% beautifully done. i am curious as to the 64% waterway tag, i am 100% baffled by that. i love the aerial shot @ the 99% mark of the film, however the (kenny G-esque) soprano sax fading off displeases me beyond percentages...fractions on the other hand...

98% beautifully done.  i am curious as to the 64% waterway tag, i am 100% baffled by that.  i love the aerial shot @ the 99% mark of the film, however the (kenny G-esque) soprano sax fading off displeases me beyond percentages...fractions on the other hand...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha :rofl:

That last aerial shot is money.

Pure money.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish we could take a still shot of that and blow it up.

Nothing against Charlotte, but that was completely awful. The music was the icing on the cake too - where did they find that and what connection does it have to Charlotte? The best thing about the whole video was the skyline shot at the end. The rest was not so great.

Yeah, no offense but I thought the video was cheesy as well, especially the music. The best part was definitely the skyline shot at the end.

They should make an alternative one with club music at night and neon lights and stuff, that would look cool.

They should make an alternative one with club music at night and neon lights and stuff, that would look cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah they could film it at The Scorpio on Wednesday night. Let them see some real entertainment in Charlotte.

Between Lake Norman and Lake Wylie, there's a lot of water around Charlotte...it's just not downtown.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess TECHNICALLY that would work :D . I can buy that if they were advertising Charlotte-Mecklenburg. None of Charlotte touches the lakes yet (except maybe a small sliver, but i'm pretty sure not YET).

I thought Lake Wylie bordered Charlotte to the southwest? Does that territory fall within city limits?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It does. The area around Shopton Rd. West is on the lake. And the 2005 plan to annex Steel Creek North, will put a good bit more of the east side of the lake into the city.

I guess I'm just being technical. I know it will almost all be annexed shortly. They're planning on putting Fire Station 38 right on the water off Shopton Rd. West. I was just looking at what we have right now.

it's a pretty good video. the music on the other hand is super cheesy and the sax is flat about half the time.