City Centre (Formerly 215 E. Central Blvd) | 28-Story Residential [Approved]

Ocityst

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it but kinda sad they cut the first floor cafe plan way back. The 11th floor retail space is interesting and could be really cool if they can lease that.

The roof is cool, especially putting the leasing up there.

Very cool overall and will definitely put a bid in for some of the retail and maybe even live there.

I'm in love with this building. Feels very classy. Depending on floor plans, I could see myself living here when it is complete. 

I'm on the hype train. Build it!

We'll just have to agree to agree.  Drop-dead gorgeous.  Wow!

I was lambasted on here for criticizing Tremont Tower for its cold glass look.  This is just the opposite and I love it.

Any chance it could be saved?

I'm sure it's doable... for a hefty price.

But finding someone who would be willing to pay it would be the problem.

And where would it be moved to?

I'd like to see it turned 90° to the west & scooted over just a little to face Rosalind Av. where the Rosalind Club is.

Doubt it would happen, though.

Our local history doesn't seem to be worth that much effort & expense.

Here's hoping for a limestone façade! (doubtful, I know).

These buildings tend to scare me.  They look good in renderings and get value engineered to oblivion.  On such a prominent location, lets hope the ARB does everything they were set up to accomplish to ensure that we don't end up with a permanent eyesore on the shores of Lake Eola.

I especially like how in the 3rd rendering how the beam from heaven comes down to illuminate the whole building.  The moon LOVES this building!

Or perhaps it's a Luxor style beam originating from the top of the building? Doubt that would fly with our wonderful executive airport, but it would be cool.

I remembered back then when someone tried to build a ~5 stories building by the farmer market area, we have complaint about it casting shadow in the park and stuff....why would we assume this building which is higher will get built this time around?

Archived