Berkley Redevelopment Project

vdogg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at that overhead shot, I believe they've been wanting to develop that stretch of town for years. Wasn't there a high-rise planned in that area about 10 years ago?

Regardless, I'd like to see this happen, and spur a revitalization of that part of town. Lots of potential there.

Looking at that overhead shot, I believe they've been wanting to develop that stretch of town for years. Wasn't there a high-rise planned in that area about 10 years ago?

Regardless, I'd like to see this happen, and spur a revitalization of that part of town. Lots of potential there.

I thought it might be but as I recall that site was next to the water and I don't think this site is. I could be wrong though.

Nope, not the same site. And, umm, last updated 30 days ago? I wonder if this is making a comeback?

http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/Looplink/Profile/Profile.aspx?LID=17161532&STID=CB0003&LL=true

Description

The proposed development for the site is 310 waterfront residential condominium units with approximately 600 parking spaces and marina with 86 wet slips. Given current market conditions, the site may be redesigned to accomodate a rental community.

The property is located across the Elizabeth River from Downtown Norfolk, at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived