"3100 Flats" - Knapp Street NE

trongrr

More imagery for this project. It's nice to see the suburban apartment complexes getting a little more upscale. And in this case, you can walk to shopping, the Rapid, and kayak. :) 

18561031328_0bf94354dd_b.jpg

18562630709_135dc75718_b.jpg

18561032078_ffc8d2da31_b.jpg

18751273961_bb1a8fe96d_b.jpg

18128152403_74aa17f5e7_b.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lived at Stone Falls of Ada for a bit while we were in the middle of a move and it was really nice. This complex reminds me of that. If that is the case, I think it is a great use of the land.

Also, I know this property was annexed by GR, but is it in the Forest Hills School District? If so, I think you'll see a lot of transplants that are moving to GR in this complex (much like Stone Falls of Ada).

Joe

I lived at Stone Falls of Ada for a bit while we were in the middle of a move and it was really nice. This complex reminds me of that. If that is the case, I think it is a great use of the land.

Also, I know this property was annexed by GR, but is it in the Forest Hills School District? If so, I think you'll see a lot of transplants that are moving to GR in this complex (much like Stone Falls of Ada).

Joe

Yes it is. 

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Gorath said:

"Doug Todd of Berkshire Hathaway represented American Kendall Properties."

This apartment project is a Warren Buffett development?

Berkshire Hathaway has a Realtor division. I see their signs on properties all over town (including modest single-family houses).

20 minutes ago, organsnyder said:

Berkshire Hathaway has a Realtor division. I see their signs on properties all over town (including modest single-family houses).

Yes, they have quite a few offices in West Michigan now. Some of them do residential and commercial.

The other apartment project across the Beltline near Spectrum was reviewed by the planning commission last night and moves on to a public hearing next month. That will add about 500 upper-end market rate apartments to the Knapp's Corner area. 

• 4 months later...
On 6/12/2015 at 5:36 PM, GRDadof3 said:

More imagery for this project. It's nice to see the suburban apartment complexes getting a little more upscale. And in this case, you can walk to shopping, the Rapid, and kayak. :) 

18561031328_0bf94354dd_b.jpg

18562630709_135dc75718_b.jpg

18561032078_ffc8d2da31_b.jpg

18751273961_bb1a8fe96d_b.jpg

18128152403_74aa17f5e7_b.jpg

Permits have been pulled for this project. 6 buildings, about 190 units total.

Archived