• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Anybody else notice that the main sign for Nothpointe which faces Wade Hampton blvd  and Church street has the letter E hanging.  It has been like this for several months.  It always amazes me that property managers either do not know, or do not care to fix their properties once their built.  Anyone know the property management group?  Its the gateway into downtown from Wade Hampton and it should look as good as it can.  

On 6/15/2022 at 12:29 PM, deltad22 said:

Anybody else notice that the main sign for Nothpointe which faces Wade Hampton blvd  and Church street has the letter E hanging.  It has been like this for several months.  It always amazes me that property managers either do not know, or do not care to fix their properties once their built.  Anyone know the property management group?  Its the gateway into downtown from Wade Hampton and it should look as good as it can.  

Thanks for the head's up!

I am really surprised they didn't put like a vertical hanging  Harris Teeter sign on the side of the building at the Stone Ave entrance to NP. They have little visibility from Stone.  I really don't care for the layout there with the stand alone big box and the back facing WH.  I wish they had put Apartments over the store or parking underneath some way but regardless it is nice to have grocery in that area again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...