Crescendo Apts, 6 stories, 210 units in Gulch (was proposed 23 stories 3 years ago)

dmillsphoto

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all a matter of opinion as to what the Gulch is anymore. People are familiar with the Gulch. You could call it SoBro too. At this point, if you say pie town, know one except a very few, most of which are on this forum know where it is.

I do like the way Daniel changed it to cover the bases.

Thanks GOD I never listen to commercial radio music like TLC because I have no idea what you are talking about!

Oh I'm sure if you heard it you would know the song. If not, you must have been living under a rock for quite some time. 

Edit: Well, there you go. The video is posted above. 

Wow! Can't believe I just watched the whole thing. *facepalm*  Been quite a while since I seen that. 

Oh I'm sure if you heard it you would know the song. If not, you must have been living under a rock for quite some time. 

Edit: Well, there you go. The video is posted above. 

Wow! Can't believe I just watched the whole thing. *facepalm*  Been quite a while since I seen that. 

I prefer Henry Cow, Soft Machine, King Crimson, NEU! Ash Ra Temple, Miles Davis, or John Coltrane myself.

• 1 month later...

Archived