Design Center Expansion in South End

yorkconstruct

20 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Its Marine Layer opening a 1100 sq foot store between Hawkers and pikes. https://www.marinelayer.com/ I think its pretty cool

I love Marine Layer!  I have been buying there stuff for years.  Super soft shirts and hoodies that come in some alternative sizes (Marge = Medium-Large).

They are out of the Bay Area (hence the name)...a distant second in culture to Myrtle Beach.

Edited by pgsinger
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 1:59 PM, KJHburg said:

Lunch at Superica today.  Hawkers looking good.  The alleyway lights. 3. is this the lot that will be a high rise apartment tower by RAM?  or it is over on the Worthington West Blvd surface lot?

4. townhomes that are have their views blocked by a garage and maybe a high rise in the future but they are good looking for sure. 

IMG_8420.JPG

it's probably obvious now, but yes, that's the site for a 13-story 71 unit deal for RAM. They have the wood framed project down the road as well at Hawkins x Dunavant

• Like 3

Went to the South End community meeting last night and RAM mentioned site work is planned to start on Monday . 17 month build time using precast concrete coming from Greenville, I think. Don't quote me on that. They shared some renderings but I was too far away to get a picture. But now that they are public maybe @Jayvee or @ricky_davis_fan_21 can share?

On 2/18/2019 at 10:46 AM, RH29732 said:

it's probably obvious now, but yes, that's the site for a 13-story 71 unit deal for RAM. They have the wood framed project down the road as well at Hawkins x Dunavant

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jjwilli said:

Went to the South End community meeting last night and RAM mentioned site work is planned to start on Monday . 17 month build time using precast concrete coming from Greenville, I think. Don't quote me on that. They shared some renderings but I was too far away to get a picture. But now that they are public maybe @Jayvee or @ricky_davis_fan_21 can share?

we will be able to any day now. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, atlrvr said:

Soooo....the rumored office at the parking lot at Camden an Worthington just filed site plans in Accela today.

279k sq ft total

Not sure on height, but would guess 12-15 stories.....maybe more if stacked on top of parking.

Decent retail. 21k sq ft.

who is the developer of that one?  That is a great location 

• Like 1