mgreven

Grandville Castle Apartments

46 minutes ago, crinzema said:

Dilly Dilly!

I don't care what anyone says,  I love our castle. I mean if nothing else it's at least unique.

• Like 3

It won't be long.  Looks like they've got  the sign up.  I can almost taste those sliders now:.

1576131505_CastleWhite.png.ef35736bc06eb47ade46be28c83bd4e0.png

• Haha 3

As far as “sinking” goes, I’ve heard it was 1 1/4 INCHES, nowhere near a foot. They were actually expecting 1 3/4 inches of settling.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GrSportsGuy said:

As far as “sinking” goes, I’ve heard it was 1 1/4 INCHES, nowhere near a foot. They were actually expecting 1 3/4 inches of settling.

Yeah, my old high school was, "built on a swamp and they're closing it next year because it's sinking."  So said the 14-year olds every year.  This will probably turn into just one of many urban legends about the castle.

• Like 1

A friend of mine who lives in North Carolina sent me this.  Still not sure how she got it, but clearly the opinions of this building have gone beyond just GR lol.

42536367604_fc7b5dd3c4_c.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MJLO said:

A friend of mine who lives in North Carolina sent me this.  Still not sure how she got it, but clearly the opinions of this building have gone beyond just GR lol.

42536367604_fc7b5dd3c4_c.jpg

That's from the Facebook Page Plant Parenthood. Pretty funny parody account done by a local improv group in GR:

https://www.facebook.com/PlantParenthoodImprov/

• Like 1