Favorite City

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atlanta. Love the place.

The fact that I live near it is purely a coincidence. ;)

Have always wanted to see what living in Chicago would be like, though. Savannah, Charleston (love their market), and the Outer Banks are pretty high on my list, though.

Savannah is beautiful, too! Maybe in a different way from Honolulu, though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh i agree, but it was really the feeling that i got from savannah that really got me. just the laid back down south feeling is what made it stand out. with honolulu, the scenery there was just simply stunning. it's got mountains, rain forrests and beautiful beaches. in savannah, the people make the experience. in honolulu, the scenery makes the experience (not that the locals weren't nice, they were awesome). this is just my opinion however.

Detroit,

I live 1,100 miles away from it, i've never been there and i'm obsessed with it. Sure it's portrayed as a craphole, but there is so much history there, they way it so instantly became the heart of Americas Economy, and it's subsequent fall from grace for the past 60 years. It has the best collection of neo-gothic architecture from the 30's. Not to mention the war between the city, and it's arrogant, affluent suburbs. I know Detroit is portrayed as the red headed step child of American cities in media outlets, but cheer up Detroit! Someone from outside Michigan loves you too ;)

• 6 months later...

Archived