Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

The Mallory Green office building (5 stories, 175,000 sq. ft.) near Cool Springs is nearly complete. Spaces, a co-working company based out of the Netherlands, will open a 43,000-square-foot operation in the building in a few months.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2018/07/09/big-co-working-hub-to-anchor-developers-debut.html?ana=twt

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 12.24.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 12.24.38 PM.png

• Like 2

It's in the Davidson County side of Brentwood, I think. Where I grew up in south Brentwood, we unflatteringly called this part of town, "Brentioch." It's prone to high crime. If you read the reviews for the Views of Brentwood, several people complain about break-ins, theft, and even carjacking.

20180709_201953.thumb.jpg.df4cd7302a95e6830eaf2a3c3084dc17.jpg

Does anyone have information on the plot between Rush St., McEwen and Mallory Lane? It's been cleared a few times in the past 10 years, but I haven't seen anything happen there yet.

Edited by nativetenn

47 minutes ago, nativetenn said:

Does anyone have information on the plot between Rush St., McEwen and Mallory Lane? It's been cleared a few times in the past 10 years, but I haven't seen anything happen there yet.

I think this should answer your question.  It's Northside McEwen.  Just in the news recently as construction is beginning.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20859401/site-work-begins-on-120m-cool-springs-project

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Armada Nutrition, a contract manufacturer of nutritional powders and supplements located in Spring Hill, is adding up to 75 new positions as production continues to expand. Founded in 2015, Armada Nutrition has added more than 200 jobs to the Middle Tennessee area during its two years of operation.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/economic-development/article/21012726/spring-hill-diet-supplement-company-to-add-75-jobs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

So does anyone have photos/updates on the property just to the northeast and across the street?  That's the hotel/mixed use Harpeth Square. 

I don’t have photos but I passed by it last week and it’s coming along pretty well. Mostly concrete structure now but it stretches the entire length of the property, which really made the effect of the project apparent given the historical  lack of activation along Bridge street and 1st Avenue. It’s going to be quite shocking when it’s done, if you know the area well and remember it being as undeveloped as it was. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, volsfanwill said:

great upgrade to a square where I spent way too much time in high school.  

now if we can just get rid of mellow mushroom.

Remember when the coolest things over there to do were go to the movie theater and eat at Baskin Robbins?

• Like 1

I wonder if any of those places will be restaurants? That area is always packed when I ride my bicycle through it but I don't know what people do there. I think they only have the diner and then the rest is all antique type stores. It would be awesome if it could turn into a small downtown Franklin with lots of food/shops to choose from.