Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

3 hours ago, TheRaglander said:

Franklin, if planned out differently, could have been like another Buckhead with large towers and whatnot.  But on the other side... when you drive on 65S from Brentwood and approach Cool Springs, notice that you can still see the rolling hills.  Cool Springs is in a bowl of sorts and the hills are pretty.  Without restrictions, we may not get to see that beauty.  

I completely understand that sentiment. I don’t know, tall buildings just excite me. Trust me when I say that I know the rolling hills are beautiful.

The attached picture is the view from my bedroom with Cool Springs about a mile to the right of my photo.

A6F11807-1855-4AC3-ACA9-D525BE9E1E8C.jpeg

• Like 3

Arrington Ridge will be a new housing development featuring 70 large estate homes across from Arrington Vineyards.

Hardeman Springs will be a 118 home development of Highway 96 near Arrington. 

The Mill at Bond Springs will feature 55 homes off Lewisburg Pike on Bethesda Rd.

Vineyard Valley subdivision will feature 68 homes south of I-840 of Arno Rd.

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/2020/06/22/i-840-new-home-construction-williamson-county/3221829001/

• Like 1

Dave Ramsey plans on hiring 600 more workers (mostly in tech sector) in the years ahead when an expected state Funding Board grant comes through for the construction of Ramsey Solution's second office building (6 stories, 200,000 sq. ft.). The $52 million expansion will be Phase II of the campus, and will be open by May 0f 2021.  Eventually, there will be a third building and conference center to the campus as well.  There are currently 900 employees at Ramsey Solutions.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/06/22/dave-ramsey-franklin-office-expansion-incentives.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

And behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/finance/article/21138020/ramsey-solutions-eyes-may-opening-of-second-hq-building

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.22.10 PM.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.26.28 PM.png

On 6/22/2020 at 12:21 PM, markhollin said:

Dave Ramsey plans on hiring 600 more workers (mostly in tech sector) in the years ahead when an expected state Funding Board grant comes through for the construction of Ramsey Solution's second office building (6 stories, 200,000 sq. ft.). The $52 million expansion will be Phase II of the campus, and will be open by May 0f 2021.  Eventually, there will be a third building and conference center to the campus as well.  There are currently 900 employees at Ramsey Solutions.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/06/22/dave-ramsey-franklin-office-expansion-incentives.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

And behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/finance/article/21138020/ramsey-solutions-eyes-may-opening-of-second-hq-building

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.22.10 PM.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.26.28 PM.png

What is a state funding board grant?  Does that mean Tennesseans are paying to build one of his buildings?  

State regulators have approved plans for Ascension Saint Thomas /United Surgical Partners/Tennessee Orthapedic Alliance to build out a $13 million, 13,000 sq. ft.  ambulatory surgery center as part of the 3 story structure u.c. at Veterans Parkway and Shores Rd. in Murfreesboro. The building is set to be complete by late summer of 2021. A new rendering is available. 

Ascension Saint Thomas is also looking to build a $25 million satellite hospital at the same intersection.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/health-care/article/21138809/saint-thomas-jv-gets-ok-for-boro-asc

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 8.14.49 AM.png

• Like 2

Glenbrook Village will be a mixed use development of condominiums, townhomes, and retail businesses on roughly 26 acres adjacent to the current Glenbrook Center in Hendersonville.  It will feature 186,000 sq. ft. of retail space, 297 residential units and a 150 condominium units.  four three-story residential condominium buildings and nine buildings with townhomes. There are plans for three mixed use residential buildings with retail on the ground floor and residential units on one of two other floors. Also included are two restaurants and two retail buildings.  Amenities will include community gardens, community pool, a playground and a dog park.  The residential buildings will be nestled around courtyards and green areas with sidewalks throughout the development. 

Glenbrook Village, June 30, 2020, diagram.png

• Like 2