Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

3 hours ago, markhollin said:

Rendering of Page High School expansion:

Page High School, Williamson County, June 26, 2020, render.png

I drive by this daily.  It's totally moving at a snail's pace.  Even the principal laughed a how there seems to be about only 3 people working on this project.  The roads and everything are a complete and total mess on Arno.  They need to pick up the pace.  :)

9 hours ago, markhollin said:

Rendering of Page High School expansion:

Page High School, Williamson County, June 26, 2020, render.png

It’s crazy. I moved to Franklin in 2007 and attended Page Middle School and it reminded me of the town I moved from (Greenbrier in Robertson County). Now the growth is exploding out there and the College Grove/Rudderville/Peytonsville area is turning into Brentwood. Just completely blows my mind. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FranklinTn said:

It’s crazy. I moved to Franklin in 2007 and attended Page Middle School and it reminded me of the town I moved from (Greenbrier in Robertson County). Now the growth is exploding out there and the College Grove/Rudderville/Peytonsville area is turning into Brentwood. Just completely blows my mind. 

Page Middle School is getting a huge update too.

I live right next to The Grove.  It's insane how fast things are growing.  McDaniel Farm/Estates, Arrington Estates, Falls Grove, The Grove... and a new community across 840 from Arrington Vineywards.  Lots of property for sale too.  This area is exploding.  Soon we will have TWO amphitheaters off 840 between I-65 and 41A.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheRaglander said:

Page Middle School is getting a huge update too.

I live right next to The Grove.  It's insane how fast things are growing.  McDaniel Farm/Estates, Arrington Estates, Falls Grove, The Grove... and a new community across 840 from Arrington Vineywards.  Lots of property for sale too.  This area is exploding.  Soon we will have TWO amphitheaters off 840 between I-65 and 41A.

I had land I bought off Peytonsville Rd with an incredible view and was going to build a house out there...but then had an accident and really messed up my leg and decided building a house on a hillside wasn't smart for me...so I sold the land and doubled my money.  But...if I still had it today, there's no telling how much I could have made.  Same goes for my property on Tremont right off Music Row.  I sold both before they reached the big $$.  Always my luck! :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 7/9/2020 at 7:55 AM, TheRaglander said:

I drive by this daily.  It's totally moving at a snail's pace.  Even the principal laughed a how there seems to be about only 3 people working on this project.  The roads and everything are a complete and total mess on Arno.  They need to pick up the pace.  :)

I made the mistake of riding my bike by here a few weeks ago  and regretted it instantly. Granted, I am not a huge fan of riding on any part of Arno but it is the only way for me to get out to some of those beautiful backroads. 

• Like 1

Alta Depot will be six building of 3 stories apiece featuring 308 apartments located between Front St. and South Lowry St. in Smyrna. Wood Partners our of Atlanta is the developer and contractor.  Cost is is the $50 million range. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21140797/smyrna-slated-for-major-apartment-development

And behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/07/21/wood-partners-apartment-project-smyrna-lowry.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 1.03.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 1.11.42 PM.png

• Like 3

A new drive-in theater with a capacity of 175 cars will share movies and events in Franklin throughout the remainder of the year. 

The Field at Franklin will open this weekend, screening the "Sandlot" behind Rolling Hills Community Church off Columbia Avenue. 

Tom Atema and his team at AP Live will host the events on a 22-by-42-foot LED screen. Like a giant television, the screen is more akin to those at concerts and festivals than at the movies. 

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/2020/07/21/drive-in-theatre-field-at-franklin-tn/5479445002/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markhollin said:

A new drive-in theater with a capacity of 175 cars will share movies and events in Franklin throughout the remainder of the year. 

The Field at Franklin will open this weekend, screening the "Sandlot" behind Rolling Hills Community Church off Columbia Avenue. 

Tom Atema and his team at AP Live will host the events on a 22-by-42-foot LED screen. Like a giant television, the screen is more akin to those at concerts and festivals than at the movies. 

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/2020/07/21/drive-in-theatre-field-at-franklin-tn/5479445002/

You're killin' me Smalls!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

Never heard of them, but then most had never heard of Asurion when they moved their HQ to Nashville. 

Groove Life expanding HQ in Spring Hill. From NBJ:  https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/07/21/groove-life-silicone-rings-headquarters-growth.html

I hadn't heard of them until I needed to replace one of my silicone wedding bands. Didn't know they were in Spring Hill until I got on their site. 

• Like 1