Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

53 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Yeah...Franklin is pretty awesome.  You should drive out to Leiper's Fork during the day and see that area, as well.  Middle TN has a lot of really awesome places to visit.  Lynchburg (Jack Daniels Distillery)...Bell Buckle...several Civil War battlefields.  Drive part of the Natchez Trace.

I drove a little bit of the Trace on Sunday and the colors were still good.  Not sure how much is left after the rain.

@KJHburg, in your first set of photos, #10 (tan and glass office building) will include two floors of Spaces, and office sharing company which is part of Regus Offices.  There is also a Spaces in downtown Nashville in the 222 building.  Regus and Spaces have over 3,000 locations around the world.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr_Bond said:

I drove a little bit of the Trace on Sunday and the colors were still good.  Not sure how much is left after the rain.

@KJHburg, in your first set of photos, #10 (tan and glass office building) will include two floors of Spaces, and office sharing company which is part of Regus Offices.  There is also a Spaces in downtown Nashville in the 222 building.  Regus and Spaces have over 3,000 locations around the world.

Okay thanks.  Spaces is rolling out a few locations in Charlotte too.  Plus 2 hotels are going up right door I think it was a Hyatt Place and a Marriott brand too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Okay thanks.  Spaces is rolling out a few locations in Charlotte too.  Plus 2 hotels are going up right door I think it was a Hyatt Place and a Marriott brand too. 

That complex will have 5 or 7 buildings, can't remember which.

My business partner and I use Regus when meeting with clients in Nashville (including Brentwood and Franklin), Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville.  Very convenient to have all of that with one vendor.

• Like 3

Gatherings at Indian Lake will be two 4 story buildings with, 54 condo development for people 55 and older in Hendersonville on Saundersville Rd (no address or cross street is mentioned in article):

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/homes/2018/11/14/senior-living-communities-make-city-lake-great-place-retire/1976320002/

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 12.50.05 PM.png

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

The bidding process for the Mack Hatcher extension around Franklin will begin Dec. 7th:

http://www.williamsonherald.com/news/article_f0ab695c-e7ad-11e8-bdc2-97af99d75fae.html

I knew Mack Hatcher. He was the Williamson County Highway Office (?) manager years ago. I'm glad to see this project go. It gives me a quicker trip to Cool Springs!!

• Like 1

A 1,200 home development to be called Stoney Farms is being proposed for the west side of Lebanon on 395 acres at intersection of Cairo Bend Rd. and Rt. 109. It will include single family homes, one level cottages, villas, and townhomes.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/wilson/2018/11/14/stoney-farms-development-proposal-homes-lebanon/1998287002/

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.49.21 AM.png

Some updated info on the 141 home, 44 acre development to be known as Reese Farm off of Del Rio Pike. It will feature 74 single family homes and 67 townhomes.  It will back up to the future extension of Mack Hatcher Parkway.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/2018/11/14/del-rio-pike-development-reese-farm-franklin-tn/2000973002/

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.56.34 AM.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, markhollin said:

A 1,200 home development to be called Stoney Farms is being proposed for the west side of Lebanon on 395 acres at intersection of Cairo Bend Rd. and Rt. 109. It will include single family homes, one level cottages, villas, and townhomes.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/wilson/2018/11/14/stoney-farms-development-proposal-homes-lebanon/1998287002/

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.49.21 AM.png

That's about a mile from the Music City Star station.  Development will continue to come to the areas around these stations.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, markhollin said:

Some updated info on the 141 home, 44 acre development to be known as Reese Farm off of Del Rio Pike. It will feature 74 single family homes and 67 townhomes.  It will back up to the future extension of Mack Hatcher Parkway.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/williamson/2018/11/14/del-rio-pike-development-reese-farm-franklin-tn/2000973002/

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.56.34 AM.png

Kind of disappointing. I was hoping Del Rio would be able to hold out on the development wave, it’s such a beautiful drive. 

• Like 3

On 11/15/2018 at 9:53 PM, Pdt2f said:

Kind of disappointing. I was hoping Del Rio would be able to hold out on the development wave, it’s such a beautiful drive. 

Same. I knew once Mack Hatcher was brought through the development would inevitably come. It’s a beautiful area.  I grew up off of Del Rio. 

Edited by Titans10
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pdt2f said:

Is that where first Tennessee used to be, right on the circle? I thought they were about done with that? They’ve been working on it since like 2012 or 2013, right? 

Yes, that's where First Tennessee used to be.  Wonder what happened to the albino squirrel I would see occasionally there?  Wow, that was 15 years ago.

Annapolis, Maryland-based Builder Capital LLC has acquired 37 acres in Murfreesboro and on which upwards of 156 homes could be constructed. The property is located near the southwest Ashbury Road and Ashbury Lane. Crescent Homes will handle the construction.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21034642/octagon-building-set-for-demo

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, opendrawerwhore said:

Upward of 156 homes???  On 37 acres?  That's cramped spaces.   Must be apartments?

That’s density that is found in urban neighborhoods like Edgehill, 12South, and Edgefield (amongst others). They are generally built on 1/6 acre lots with an alleyway in back and street parking in front.  

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Hey_Hey said:

That’s density that is found in urban neighborhoods like Edgehill, 12South, and Edgefield (amongst others). They are generally built on 1/6 acre lots with an alleyway in back and street parking in front.  

... and even that really isn't that dense.  

Nolensville officials have delayed a decision about the possible relocation of a home, which was built in 1870,  listed on the National Register of Historical Places but also in the way of a commercial development.

Hillside Center is envisioned as a retail, medical and restaurant project at 7180 Nolensville Rd. north of Sunset Road and the retail center home to Martin’s Bar-B-Que and others, and will have nearly 35,000 square feet of space. The project could grow to have a second phase behind the building now being constructed.

More at The Nashville Post here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21034939/brentwood-firm-buys-downtown-firestone-parcel

Hillside Center, Nolensville, Dec 3, 2018, render.png

• Like 2

On 11/30/2018 at 6:19 PM, nativetenn said:

Wow, that's huge. Murfreesboro is on fire.

The number of renovations to homes in neighborhoods just north and east of downtown is rising rapidly as well. Folks see Murfreesboro as a cheaper alternative to renovate and turn an older home  to live in or just flip for profit versus what has been available in Nashville. 

• Like 2