Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

Andrews Cadillac Mt. Juliet will be located at 535 Pleasant Grove Rd in the Paddocks at Mt. Juliet. It will include a 20,000 sq. ft. building on 5 acres, with 35 employees. 

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/wilson/mt-juliet/2021/06/25/new-cadillac-dealership-announced-mt-juliet-paddocks/5327358001/

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 6.39.04 AM.png

• Like 4

5 hours ago, LA_TN said:

I guess they haven't given up hope on the 3rd office tower announced 5(?) years ago. No surprise here. Almost all office space is going to Berry Farms now. Still wondering what will become of Ovation and its neighbors

Oh yeah I see the third tower in there now.  Lots of prime office space still left in Cool Springs including Ovation and the property across the street from it.  I bet it's all quite expensive.

• Like 2

The Motor Enclave will be a 19 acre, 160 unit condo complex that will cater to high-end car owners to be located at intersection of Nolensville Pike and Kidd Road. 

"They're part man-cave, part entertainment space — something between the home and the workplace for car lovers," says Brad Oleshanksky, the developer out of Detroit. It will include a 14,000-square-foot building with a social club and event space. The development also will include maintenance garages. Franklin-based Gamble Design Collaborative is working with Oleshansky on the project.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2021/06/24/motor-enclave-nolensville.html

Motor Enclave, June 28, 2021, site map.png

• Like 2

Went that way a few months back for a wedding in Lebanon.  There are a  few housing developments visible on the north side of I-840 (still quite scenic/rural in most places) but the buildings I saw were mostly industrial warehousing, especially surrounding Tn-109.

• Like 1