John, Paramount 747, Father

smeagolsfree

Hello everyone,

I know now a few of you have noted John has been MIA lately. His dad was struck by an auto some months ago and has been in poor health.

His Father passed away today due to cardiac arrest.

My condolences to John and his family. Our prayers and thoughts are with you my friend.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether or not I end up offending anyone, I'm citing this regardless.

"O God, Who has commanded us to honor our father and mother, have compassion in Thy mercy, on the soul of John's father; forgive him his sins, and grant that John may see him in the joy of eternal brightness. Through Christ our Lord. [Amen]."
-==-

Frederick "Ricky" Douglas Smith
1741 North Observatory Dr. 37215

I'm so sorry John for your loss.  I'm sure that words offer little comfort in a time like this, but I hope you and your family is able to fight through this and come out the other side on top.  We're all here for you I'm sure.  Hurry back!  The forum isn't the same with you. 

Here is the information for anyone wanting to go to the visitation.

James Joseph Mathieson 

{sodEmoji.|}   Visit Guest Book

James Joseph Mathieson

Nashville, TN

James Joseph Mathieson was born January 25, 1935 and passed away July 27, 2015.

He is survived by his wife, Claire Mathieson; daughter, Sister Bernadette (Jo) and son, John (daughter-in-law) Barbara.

Mr. Mathieson donated his body to Vanderbilt University's Anatomical Gift Research Program. 

Visitation will be held on Friday, July 31st at 11am with Mass of Resurrection conducted at 12:00pm at St. Henry Catholic Church.

In lieu of gifts and floral expressions, Jim would want everyone to go out dancing. His family would appreciate prayers.

logo

Published in Tennessean on July 29, 2015

Remember Obituary
Share with Others
empty.png

Hang in there, John. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. We miss your constant information and insight on Nashville projects, particularly myself since I'm out of town and don't get first hand news anywhere else other than right here. 

Thanks for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. It's been a tough week. Going back to work tomorrow to get back into a normal routine. I have been planning on making a job change, so now I can focus on that,  and some other things including being active here again.

I appreciate the friendships here.

Best, 

John P747

Archived