Vertis Green Hills, 19 stories, 301 apartments, 67,000 sq. ft. retail/office, $125 million

dmillsphoto

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

An overview of the spaces at Vertis Green Hills:

The smallest unit, at 580 square feet, will rent for $1,799 a month. The top two floors of the building will contain 14 penthouse units, ranging in size from 1,672 square feet to 3,456 square feet. Rents for those highest-end units will range from $6,299 a month to $14,500 a month. Floor plans will range from studios to units with three bedrooms.

Vertis Green Hills also includes 37,000 square feet of retail and restaurants, and also 45,000 square feet of office space. The building is set to open in early 2018, featuring restaurants from a concept from Phoenix restaurateur Sam Fox.

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2017/10/10/first-look-a-peek-inside-125m-green-hills.html

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.37.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.37.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.37.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.37.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.38.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.38.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 2.19.15 PM.png

• Like 4

Man, looking out that bedroom window, I can't help but marvel yet again at how they got this past the NIMBYs. 17 stories and it basically borders a brentwood subdivision. Green Hills is like a fricking pressure cooker. In a hundred years the old commercial areas will all be built up to the sky, but they'll still be surrounded by the same preserved ocean of suburban single family homes.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SOS said:

This is my favorite forum ever.  I've been away for a while but now I will occasionally comment.  I know you will all have missed me.

Here is my other favorite site for this topic.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/greenhills37215/

Star_Trek_III_024a.jpg

"To your planet, welcome !"

original.jpg

"That's my line, stranger."

• Like 1

It’s just a link to the Green Hills Neighborhood Association. You have to join to view it.

Bring pertinent conversation here. I’m not interested in joining a Facebook group for a neighborhood I don’t live in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...