Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Photos from today this JW Marriott hotel at Plant Riverside is getting ready to open in November of this year. This is a great project new construction blending with renovated old power plant all along the Savannah River. This project will include an extension of the riverwalk further towards the bridge.
As noted on UP in the last week or two Preffered Office properties is going to start a 30 story tower and Kane will be the leasing agent.
More about the tower here
Triangle Business Journal article about it today
""Atlanta-based Preferred Office Properties plans to build a 30-plus story office tower in the heart of downtown Raleigh. It has announced its plans to develop 121 Fayetteville, a proposed office high-rise near the North Carolina State Capitol. “We are happy to confirm our plans to develop 121 Fayetteville, a new, landmark, 30+ story office tower along the capital city's main street," says Boone DuPree, President of Preferred Office Properties. "Designed by Duda Paine Architects and leased by Kane Realty Corporation, the cutting-edge building will be iconic and contemporary in form and function.” Plans for the building feature 375,000 square feet of rentable space, street level retail and amenities such as 25,000 square foot floor panels, a private outdoor terrace, a public 15th-floor sky lobby with an outdoor terrace and a state of the art fitness center.""
My 2019 Predictions someone has to get this started......
1. Lowes will open a new tech office in Charlotte near uptown or SouthEnd
2. More corporate relocations of various sizes mainly from the tri-state area of NY NJ CT
3. Apartment boom continues but at slower pace and spreads out to suburbs and northeast towards UNCC
4. More developments announced along BLE towards the university area including office developments closer in
5. Another major office tower will be announced in SouthEnd excluding the Spectrum and Portman proposals.
6. Legacy 3 will be announced (office hotel or residential to be determined)
7. The 77 toll express lanes will finally open and much to everyone surprise people will actually use them
8. Airport continues to grow with additional domestic and international service
9. Housing market continues to chug along price increases slow but affordable homes under $250K remain red hot.
10. More townhome developments are announced all over town
11. More tilt up warehouses tilt up all over the region
12. Rea Farms Village attracts major office tenant in Providence 485 market
13. Ballantyne development starts up again with 1-2 new buildings
14. SouthPark Mall lures a few new to market retailers
15. Eastland site finally gets going with some development work
16. Levine land holdings further sit idle but another parcel is sold off to be developed by someone else
17. North Tryon corridor gets going with some BIG bang announcements
18. Publix on N Tryon gets underway as apart of the 10 Tryon development
19. Capitol Towers 3 in SouthPark attracts new to market tenant
20. Surrounding counties especially Union, Cabarrus, Gaston and York heat up even more
21. Some BIG job announcements are announced elsewhere in NC
22. Record low unemployment in 2019 across the state
23. Charlotte attracts another big event for a future year
24. More QuikTrips are built around the region and Krispy Kreme finally admits its HQ is in Charlotte
25. KJ is spotted more around town at Superica, Sabor, Krispy Kreme and Ruth’s Chris and Chuys. He buys new camera too.
3-story mixed use building with Self Storage as primary business 96,907 SF on floors 2 and 3 and 11, 914 SF of retail/ restaurant and parking on the ground floor.
Corner of Colonial & Magnolia:
Colonial looking West:
Hillcrest & Magnolia looking east:
GF Site Plan and Site Location: