Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
victory

Lady & Washington Residential Tower (29 Stories)

19 posts in this topic

Well, I was pleased to read Don Tomlin's 29 story apartment tower is a go! The city has reached a deal with Hallmark Properties to lease parking spaces in the various garages. Can't wait to see renderings!!

3 people like this

Well, I was pleased to read Don Tomlin's 29 story apartment tower is a go! The city has reached a deal with Hallmark Properties to lease parking spaces in the various garages. Can't wait to see renderings!!

Source?

Source?

Today's online issue of "the State". www.thestate.com

Today's online issue of "the State". www.thestate.com

I just went to the website but didn't see anything. You mind posting the link here? Thanks.

I just went to the website but didn't see anything. You mind posting the link here? Thanks.

They took it down apparently. It was there this morning, but the story has rolled off. I could probably Google "leased parking agreement tomlin" and it could probably be located there. 

After reading this, I'm not 100% clear as to whether the 22 stories would be built on top of the existing garage or if it includes the garage. My guess is that it's in addition to what's there. In general, 250 unit residential highrises in Charlotte generally are about 22-25 stories tall.

Edited by Spartan

I believe it's Lady and Assembly--BUT, there is a Washington St parking deck on which he also might build.

After reading this, I'm not 100% clear as to whether the 22 stories would be built on top of the existing garage or if it includes the garage. My guess is that it's in addition to what's there. In general, 250 unit residential highrises in Charlotte generally are about 22-25 stories tall.

22 stories would be built on top of the 7 story parking deck.

I some construction people out like surveying the garage and digging up stuff. i wonder if they are already starting?

And 5 in Greenville :angry: :wacko: :rolleyes:

Lady between Main and Assembly is seeing a lot of investment with the Palms on Main, Cantina 76, the Moe Levys renovation, and now this residential tower. It would be great if the ground floor could be rehabbed for retail/restaurant use.

1 person likes this

OK, things have been slow on this board, which I'll chalk up, in part, to the long Labor Day weekend. I'm ready for two things soon: 1) renderings of the Tomlin tower and 2) a smattering of announcements about the retail at Bull Street.

1 person likes this

OK, things have been slow on this board, which I'll chalk up, in part, to the long Labor Day weekend. I'm ready for two things soon: 1) renderings of the Tomlin tower and 2) a smattering of announcements about the retail at Bull Street.

Slow is an understatement. ive been here everyday and chating websites and what not and nothing like literally nothing. it wasl ike announcement after announcement back to back every other day or week and then just died.

Slow is an understatement. ive been here everyday and chating websites and what not and nothing like literally nothing. it wasl ike announcement after announcement back to back every other day or week and then just died.

I like to look at citydata.com, too, and it has been equally slow. I know most of us get our information from the same media sources, and when there aren't new stories, we don't have much to discuss. I'm hopeful we get some more concrete information soon on some of the proposed projects.

Don Tomlin's 29 story apartment tower..where are the renderings? 

Matt Kendall told me that this project is still on. They are just working out the design kinks before they announce it. 

57 minutes ago, growingup15 said:

Matt Kendall told me that this project is still on. They are just working out the design kinks before they announce it. 

They have been tweaking it for years now XD