Restaurant Concepts Not In Market

I heard rumors that Joe's Crab Shack will come to the Gateway Towne Center near the Outlet Mall and a sign has already been up according to a post on Facebook. Can anybody confirm this?

I was out that way yesterday.  Saw that Cavendar's was open.  The only sign at the outlet mall that was on the building was DressBarn.  I did not see any other signs announcing stores on the property surrounding the outlet mall.  

I could have missed it, though, but I was doing a pretty good search.  I was looking for 10900 block of Bass Pro Parkway, the site of the Dave and Busters. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was out that way yesterday.  Saw that Cavendar's was open.  The only sign at the outlet mall that was on the building was DressBarn.  I did not see any other signs announcing stores on the property surrounding the outlet mall.  

I could have missed it, though, but I was doing a pretty good search.  I was looking for 10900 block of Bass Pro Parkway, the site of the Dave and Busters. 

I was by there today and did not see a Joes Crab Shack sign.

I'll admit that I find this location just a bit odd for what is clearly an up-market eatery.

I might be wrong but I think the proximity to Chick Fil A might have something to do with them picking the site.  I've noticed in the Dallas market that there's certain brands they like to be around.  As long as they are serving chocolate croissants, I don't really care where they go.  My wife did backflips when she heard they were coming to the market. 

• 3 months later...

Archived