Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gville2012

Church St. Development

7 posts in this topic

Another Church St. Development: 6 story -- Commercial on first floor, 5 story of condos (2 per floor) above. This is next to Zaxby's and across from South Ridge - http://sc-greenville.civicplus.com/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Item/2253?fileID=6271

Also, the lot across from the Brio and at the tail end of South Ridge seems to have some action on it over the past few weeks. They are clearing some of the brush and the houses down Pearl on the same side of the street have all been surveyed. Anyone know if anything is going on here?

The Pearl Street parcels are all owned by David Stone I believe. He also owns the big 3+ acres site across from Sirrine that is on Pearl.

Yes, I knew about that. Just thought it was interesting only one side was being surveyed and the big corner lot was being cleaned up. Could just be some maintenance work.

I'll be interested in seeing more on the design later, but I love the concept! I like development of misrises on Church Street. 

I'll be interested in seeing more on the design later, but I love the concept! I like development of misrises on Church Street. 

Me too. The drive down Church Street into downtown will be dramatically different in the near future.

This has been worked on for a long time and threw a lot of changes. Glad it has gotten to this. 

Church and Wakefield strip center redevelopment

While certainly an improvement, it would be nice to get a 'demo and start over' project on this site. 

Whatever happened to the 5 or 6 story project (offies/retail and condos) that was going direct across Wakefield from this site?