Cambria Suites Hotel|255 Room|19 Stories|200 feet

Paramount747

On 11/10/2017 at 10:06 AM, nashvylle said:

Does anyone know if financing has been secured for that project?

Everything's all set to go as far as I'm aware.

Apparently, they were just waiting on the JW Marriott and Cambria Suites to finish (I don't know why and I stopped trying to figure out why). I believe the most recent groundbreaking date they provided was sometime next month.

Edited by urbanplanet17
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Walking past the Cambria the other day, the red LED lights appeared to be 10 or 12 ft sections of LED rope lights connected together.     Like the kind you would buy in the Christmas display at Home Depot.     I might have assumed the use of a more advanced LED system to light a hotel tower and I may be wrong about what they've used on the Cambria, but that's what it looked like to me.    

• 1 month later...

My guess is that Metro did not want to have three corners of a very busy intersection occupied with restricted lanes simultaneously (MCC expansion, JW Marriott, and the Curio/Embassy Suites project).  Now that those first two are nearly done, I would think that within the next month we'll see fencing go up and digging/blasting begin.  

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

A May opening in downtown’s Cambria hotel tentatively is being eyed for NashHouse Southern Spoon and Saloon, to be owned and operated by the parent company of Midtown watering hole The Row Kitchen & Pub. The restaurant will operate from a roughly 7,800-square-foot space that fronts both Eighth Avenue and McGavock Street. It will feature a large stage, a private dining room, a whisky bar and an open-air sidewalk presence. 

NashHouse Southern Spoon and Saloon offer as many distinctive dishes as possible at reasonable menu rates. The restaurant will offer 36 beer taps, most devoted to local and regional breweries.

There is also going to be a 2,800-square-foot live music space on the hotel’s fifth floor is called True Listening Room.

Full story behind the Nashville Post paywall:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/food-business/article/20988906/owners-of-the-row-to-open-restaurant-in-cambria

• Like 4