Spartan

Dimensional Place (Common Market South End site)

7 hours ago, Nick2 said:

And maybe some more high rises to extend uptowns skyline into south end. :tw_wink:

Glad you know what’s up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Either Flower child is planning on year round sub zero ac or the AC units for dimensional fund have arrived. 

20180525_150920.jpg

20180525_151136.jpg

• Like 3

DFA as of 6/9.  This shot should give you an idea of how tall this will be when they finish the mechanical floor.
Everyone's favorite lighting and bathroom fixtures warehouse/showroom in the foreground.
20180609_075945.thumb.jpg.71741c39ed6dc99eb998d7e61335b1d8.jpg

There was a beautiful, and I mean beautiful Furgeson Showroom in Bozeman Montana, so much nicer looking than this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, KJHburg said:

With Dimensional Funds and Allstate and EY at the Railyard you are going to see more midrise construction of office space for sure.  Office users like to be near other like firms.  Spectrum as alluded elsewhere has plans for 1100 South Tryon and I don't think keeping a 4 story building with surface parking is part of the plan.   I still want the buildings over 20-25 stories uptown as there is so much under utilized land or vacant land.   

Absolutely the type of growth Charlotte needs to densify.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

good golly ms. molly, thats a damn good photo.

I just noticed that building in the foreground (with the eat here sign) has no roof.  Is it being torn down for something new or just an old derelict building?

1 minute ago, carolinaboy said:

I just noticed that building in the foreground (with the eat here sign) has no roof.  Is it being torn down for something new or just an old derelict building?

Its getting renovated completely to be Flower Child Restaurant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Its getting renovated completely to be Flower Child Restaurant

Nice. Thanks. I'm on the other side of the state so I don't get to Charlotte much. Love all the information you guys provide here.

• Like 1

Have from the drawing to today have loved this building and the look.  Today and including your bonus shot of the Holiday Inn Express. 

2nd photo the old and new of SouthEnd  Prices Chicken Coop and Dimensional Funds building rising behind it.  

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

• Like 4