Dimensional Place (Common Market South End site)

Spartan

DFA as of 6/9.  This shot should give you an idea of how tall this will be when they finish the mechanical floor.
Everyone's favorite lighting and bathroom fixtures warehouse/showroom in the foreground.
20180609_075945.thumb.jpg.71741c39ed6dc99eb998d7e61335b1d8.jpg

There was a beautiful, and I mean beautiful Furgeson Showroom in Bozeman Montana, so much nicer looking than this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 5/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, KJHburg said:

With Dimensional Funds and Allstate and EY at the Railyard you are going to see more midrise construction of office space for sure.  Office users like to be near other like firms.  Spectrum as alluded elsewhere has plans for 1100 South Tryon and I don't think keeping a 4 story building with surface parking is part of the plan.   I still want the buildings over 20-25 stories uptown as there is so much under utilized land or vacant land.   

Absolutely the type of growth Charlotte needs to densify.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, carolinaboy said:

I just noticed that building in the foreground (with the eat here sign) has no roof.  Is it being torn down for something new or just an old derelict building?

Its getting renovated completely to be Flower Child Restaurant