Dimensional Place (Common Market South End site)

Spartan

Very true.  When the renderings were first posted I had no idea how much of a presence this thing would have.  When I was sitting at the red light heading into Uptown I was checking out the huge columns at the Camden Tryon intersection and they already look pretty dramatic despite being obstructed by the scaffolding.

On 10/21/2016 at 5:05 PM, EngineerCLT said:

The existing house will be demolished in about two weeks with the common market building after that.

The power lines on Tryon and Camden will go away. The power transmission line on W Park is being debated right now. Duke doesn't want to move it but the owners want it gone.

I count 30+ wires total on the pole at left and near two poles on right

On 9/1/2016 at 1:34 PM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Oh man, I'd pay serious money to get those to go away.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

This building will have one of the best views of the skyline from anywhere as it looks right up Tryon and you can see it from Legacy and even further up Tryon.  Today.  3rd photo is of Holiday Inn Express 

IMG_6157.JPG

@Jayvee was texting me pictures at about the same time you posted these... Lets see if I can find him in the photos.