Dimensional Place (Common Market South End site)

Spartan

• 3 months later...

Do we know if Blacow Burger is still coming to Dimensional Place? I randomly drove by their spot in Fort Mill, so I stopped in for a burger, which was excellent. 

I keep expecting something to be happening in Dimensional’s retail spaces, but never see anything.  

Edited by JoshuaDrown
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JoshuaDrown said:

Do we know if Blacow Burger is still coming to Dimensional Place? I randomly drove by their spot in Fort Mill, so I stopped in for a burger, which was excellent. 

I keep expecting something to be happening in Dimensional’s retail spaces, but never see anything.  

Yes it’s happening. Under construction now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/5/2020 at 12:47 PM, JoshuaDrown said:

Fully furnished inside, and saw interviews occurring for staff today.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, atlrvr said:

Fully furnished inside, and saw interviews occurring for staff today.

Thank you so much! I hope they do alright on that side of the building. I actually live across the street and think I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been on the Tryon side, as opposed to Camden.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
15 minutes ago, kermit said:

WOW, serious hat tip to DFA for committing to their local (ish) retail tenant search. Charlotte needs much more of this:

image.png.ae72528a9e34db301080e0b24fdfabb8.png

(although based on how much Tupelo Honey lost in translation my hopes for quality maintenance are tempered)

tupelo honey was already headed down hill in Asheville by the time they opened here. Early Girl is great (as of the last time I ate there 3+ years ago) now we just need Sunny Point and Rockys which would both kill in south end

• Like 4

4 hours ago, kermit said:

WOW, serious hat tip to DFA for committing to their local (ish) retail tenant search. Charlotte needs much more of this:

image.png.ae72528a9e34db301080e0b24fdfabb8.png

(although based on how much Tupelo Honey lost in translation my hopes for Asheville quality Early Girl have been tempered)

This is the best news ever.  Early Girl is phenomenal.  Always have breakfast there when in Asheville.  If not uptown, I'm at least happy that all these new places and concepts start out in South End, which is essentially the Uptown South Extension.  We're lucky for our center city to be such a magnet.  In a place like Jacksonville, FL, new concepts go there and wind up all over the place.  One new concept here, another concept 45 minutes away over there.  It's annoying.  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Looking at their social media they just opened Nashville and gave away free tacos for a year to the first 100 people.  There were people camped out, maybe a UP meetup?? :) 

Never mind may have been just 1 free taco and they did the free for a year relating to their app launch

Edited by SouthEndCLT811
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...