The Arthur Cottages

Jim Creason

I thought I would post a status update on these 4 cottages being developed at 1514 A&B and 1516 A&B Arthur Avenue. I went with an engineered construction process on these 4 homes and couldn't be more pleased with that decision. We started construction around the first of September. 

Look on our FB page for ongoing updates.

This picture was taken this morning.

Jim

12190822_1663986013869407_549547191781679840_n.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jim, welcome to the forum. We did meet in G town a few years ago just when your 5th and Garfield project was finishing up. That is by far my favorite small project in the city. I love the way it looks and you are a visionary for building that one.

One question with this development that I have, is this in HBV? I think it is and I try to get over thereon a semi regular basis.

Another question is, how is the Livery coming? If you cant say anything I understand as it would be privileged info.

Hope you can make to a meet so you can meet the gang.

Archived