Forum Meet Location 11/7/15

UTgrad09

Forum meet: location for 11/7/15 meet  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred location for the forum meet this Saturday (10th Anniversary)?

• Downtown - Provence in the library
    • East Nashville - Family Wash
    • Germantown - Steadfast Coffee
    • Gulch - Bond Coffee
    • SoBro/Rolling Mill Hill - Crema
    • Other - please specify in comment (has to be close to downtown)

Let's nail down where we want to do our 10th Anniversary meet for this Saturday. Please vote in the poll only if you plan on attending (don't worry, no punishment if you don't end up making it :) ). The poll closes on Friday at 6pm, but I'm hoping we will have a consensus before then.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please make them in this thread. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep in mind that Steadfast has a terrific patio area outside (much of it covered) that could be more conducive to a group meeting. Not sure what the weather will be like, but that could help if we end up with a large group.

EDIT: Oh! And I'll be visiting our favorite neighbor to the south (Atlanta) this weekend, so I'm out. Will miss seeing the group for the big anniversary.

For those who have not voted and plan to do so, I would like to politely suggest you consider voting for Provence. Given this is the group's 10-year anniversary, I feel we need to meet at one of the two places for which our history is strongest: Bond (formerly Casablanca) in The Gulch or Provence in the Main Library in the CBD. Call me a sentimental softy, but we've "created our most memories" as a group at Provence. As such, I've voted Provence.

Regardless, I will see everybody this Saturday (wherever the vote takes us). And thanks to Kevin for spearheading this.

WW

Archived