UTgrad09

Forum Meet Location 11/7/15

Forum meet: location for 11/7/15 meet   13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred location for the forum meet this Saturday (10th Anniversary)?

• Downtown - Provence in the library
    • East Nashville - Family Wash
    • Germantown - Steadfast Coffee
    • Gulch - Bond Coffee
    • SoBro/Rolling Mill Hill - Crema
    • Other - please specify in comment (has to be close to downtown)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Let's nail down where we want to do our 10th Anniversary meet for this Saturday. Please vote in the poll only if you plan on attending (don't worry, no punishment if you don't end up making it :) ). The poll closes on Friday at 6pm, but I'm hoping we will have a consensus before then.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please make them in this thread. 

Forget my comment about the FW then. I will yield. To the poll.........

Sure wish I could make it, but being still under medical direction not to drive, I have to push the "reject" button for that vinyl on the record player.  Maybe the 20th Anny.
-==-

Had no idea it was the 10th Anniversary.  I wish I could make it.  Enjoy.

Keep in mind that Steadfast has a terrific patio area outside (much of it covered) that could be more conducive to a group meeting. Not sure what the weather will be like, but that could help if we end up with a large group.

EDIT: Oh! And I'll be visiting our favorite neighbor to the south (Atlanta) this weekend, so I'm out. Will miss seeing the group for the big anniversary.

Edited by Vrtigo
Typo.

For those who have not voted and plan to do so, I would like to politely suggest you consider voting for Provence. Given this is the group's 10-year anniversary, I feel we need to meet at one of the two places for which our history is strongest: Bond (formerly Casablanca) in The Gulch or Provence in the Main Library in the CBD. Call me a sentimental softy, but we've "created our most memories" as a group at Provence. As such, I've voted Provence.

Regardless, I will see everybody this Saturday (wherever the vote takes us). And thanks to Kevin for spearheading this.

WW

4 people like this

If there is no live music at Family Wash on Saturday, I will try to make it.

I vote Provence, mostly for selfish reasons, as I can walk there in about 10 minutes from my home.

1 person likes this

I think there is a clear winner here...so I'm going to go ahead and make it official. 

Provence in the library. Saturday @ 10 am.

Be there, or else....

1 person likes this