Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meegwell

Tyler Potterfield Memorial Bridge (Browns Iseland Dam Walk)

8 posts in this topic

I was on a bike ride the other day attempting to make the Buttermilk East > Flood Wall connection and was happy to see the path was diverted because work on the Browns Island Dam Walk has begun.  You can see the work from the north side of the river quite clearly I now notice.  I'll take some pictures when the rain lets up.  I'm excited about this project.

Edited by meegwell
spelling
2 people like this

Updated photos of the T-Pot Bridge progress.  Photos taken 1 March (courtesy RTD):

image_9.png

image_8.png

image_7.png

Looking good!  Can't wait until this gem opens to the public!

1 person likes this

I went for a walk along the flood wall today and wanted to see the progress. I also noticed they had cleared land next to the overlook. It was so overgrown and blocked off from the normal route, that I didn't make it up there. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

4 people like this

Did anyone go to the grand opening tonight?  If so, what are your thoughts?

Went on Sunday with some family. I thought it was great, especially for southsiders. It gives them a pedestrian only way to get to Brown's Island and downtown in general.

3 people like this