Grand Rapids Restaurant Rumor Mill

dbrok

Yes that's true, but that is not always the case for me. I know about many different things that are not related to work.

I will never reveal my sources..... I will say it's not from work. (YO, it's my "Jenny on the Block" street knowledge)

Are you one of those people who's always in the photos on the inside back cover of Grand Rapids Magazine, "hob-knobbing"? :shades:

I think I will have to hit up McFadden's tomorrow night. Sounds like a good time. A bunch of my friends are all going out for one of my buddy's girlfriends' 21st. :shok:

I will be working at the 1st bar you see when you walk in at the corner right by the door... Sweet times indeed..

I think I will have to hit up McFadden's tomorrow night. Sounds like a good time. A bunch of my friends are all going out for one of my buddy's girlfriends' 21st. :shok:

I will be working at the 1st bar you see when you walk in at the corner right by the door... Sweet times indeed..

I too will be there for some festivities tonight. To think, there'll be UPers there and I'll have no idea who's who!

Also in more Monte's news, a downstairs bathrooms wouldn't meet fire code aparently because there's no fire exit down there. So I guess we'll see what happens. And for those of you wondering why I'm obsessing about the bathrooms, you haven't tried to use them at 1:00am on a weekend :D

Also in more Monte's news, a downstairs bathrooms wouldn't meet fire code aparently because there's no fire exit down there. So I guess we'll see what happens. And for those of you wondering why I'm obsessing about the bathrooms, you haven't tried to use them at 1:00am on a weekend :D

I'll be there tonight. At 1am I'll check out the bathrooms and with my handy i730, I'll post a live update.

I heard there was a brawl outside of McFaddens last night that sent one unlucky fella to the hospital.

Prankster did someone hit you with their car again???????...................... :D

(There's only about 5 people on this board that are going to get that joke)

I missed out on Montes and McFaddens. I was stuck at Gardellas for the bday celebration all night. Couldn't get anyone to budge.

I heard there was a brawl outside of McFaddens last night that sent one unlucky fella to the hospital.

I didn't see anything right outside.. and I work right by the windows... I DID see something around the corner and down the street. There was an ambulance doing something sorta by the lot way behind the Arena, but it was to far for me to be nosey and see what was going on.

The bathrooms were packed, line out the door. It's amazing how ladies can be so messy at the bar.

The scene at Monte's was high energy fun. My post was short because I had to drink my shot & then another & then one more.... Thanks to the sun & mimosas at Sundance today, I felt great.

I really enjoy going to Sundance on Sunday's.

"Feel bad for me......I have to work with Triple G" - Nitro

Nitro, I just saw this & I thought we had a truce??? Your quote is mean, not a funny joke. I'm done joking around with you on this site & I would greatly appreciate it if you removed this quote from your posts.

-Rachel aka GRGridGirl aka Triple G

Note to all: My apologies for any comments that would produce a quote like this.

Nitro, I just saw this & I thought we had a truce??? Your quote is mean, not a funny joke. I'm done joking around with you on this site & I would greatly appreciate it if you removed this quote from your posts.

Holy crap, take a pill..............it's gone already.

Edited by Nitro

Holy crap, take a pill..............it's gone already.

:blink::huh::blink:

...back to rumors..

I walked past Monte's yesterday and it's already cleared out.. no tables or anything in there, all the liquor off the shelves..

I also looked through a crack in the paper covering the windows of the space next door. it's all cleared out as well.... hmmm :ph34r:

Yep, Waterworks was purchased by another party and will reopen.

We asked the bartenders at Waterworks when we found out our apartments are going condo at Boardwalk, and they said that they are going to re-vamp the bar and re-open it - but no one knows when. Hopefully they keep the employees.