Grand Rapids Restaurant Rumor Mill

dbrok

McFaddens is replacing Tiki Bob's if that helps. Word is that it will be opening the first or second week of next month..

We're shooting for the 10th, possibly the 17th if construction gets tied up :whistling: . And it is looking sweet in there BTW.

I'm sure you want to be open for the BIG night before Thanksgiving bar bonanza! PBJ, how are you involved with this project?

Bartend for them on the weekends :D My roomie is Asst. Mgr and i'm friends with the GM and Area Mgr. I went in there a couple of weeks ago, the wood work is pretty amazing, it looks awesome. I think you guys will be impressed.

Nope.. out of all the toys I own.. a digital camera is not one of them. :rolleyes: You could always stop in and check it out yourself :alc:

I've walked past there a couple of times when the door has been open, and thought about asking if I could check it out while it is under construction.

I've walked past there a couple of times when the door has been open, and thought about asking if I could check it out while it is under construction.

I drove past there last night, and it looks like you can see past some of the paper in the windows. The guy running contruction may not like visitors, but they're doing applications so people always are "wandering in". :whistling:

DUH... :wacko:

I think it's time for me to go home and pop open a Smithwicks. Thanks dude! :rofl:

This should be probably posted under favorite beer but thanks Veronica, I have some Smtihwicks in the fridge but it tastes so much better on tap. Besides, Fenian's Irish Pub, where else in GR metro do they serve Smithwicks on tap?

This should be probably posted under favorite beer but thanks Veronica, I have some Smtihwicks in the fridge but it tastes so much better on tap. Besides, Fenian's Irish Pub, where else in GR metro do they serve Smithwicks on tap?

I only know of Black Rose and Flanigans.