Orlando City Place

Jaybee

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet mother of god is right. Are we looking at the motherload or what. This is my new favorite project as long as those conceptual buildings are in there. Are those just placed in there for effect or are those future projects. Tell us more Jaybee! I am all ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The building on the corner at 36-38 stories?? is where the old Angels Diner was located and the Holiday Inn or best value is the brown building in the middle. But what are the two monolithic buildings behind. Maybe EA? Those look like BBARCH designs.

If Buddy pulls all of this off with downtown, I will place him within the legacy of Abe Lincoln and Ghandi.

Talk about making a lasting legacy

Assuming all projects move forward (with the exception of my depressing diatribe on recent 55 West delay) more and more development is going to reach this city.

I tell you all, I can't wait to see this

With all that is transgressing in Miami, I have no doubt that Orlando is the 2nd most significant re-development of the SouthEast.

This place will (in my opinion) put the Tampa skyline to shame.....which is not a bad thing to happen.

The project includes all the towers you see here - roughly three large buildings that seem more like 5 towers, and the expansion to the Holiday Inn. A recently renamed firm is handling the architecture, and as you can see here they are still working on the details.

This is a massive project for the entire state....well minus Miami. I think we not only plateued the 40 story barrier but may have eclipsed the 50 story barrier. This is obviously a mixed use development of EPIC proportions. None this entire region has ever seen before. The two big buildings look to be office buildings of some sort and the hotel and whatever else is being secretly planned. :D I got a feeling that they are working on a final design for the tallest ones that look conceptual in nature. I always knew if anybody built west of I4 they could go higher than being on the east of i4.

I have a feeling that citizens near Lake Ivanhoe may complain about this one, because if they will complain about a path around lake Ivanhoe they'll pretty much complain about anything. jaybee is there anything else you can tell us that would be allowed. i.e. will this be on an MPB agenda anytime soon? marc

Wow I was waiting to see something like that for Pizzutti block or Kodsi M&M project but this is a pleasant surprise. Does this mean we will potentially have 4 prodominant clusters now? CBD, Midtown, Uptown and Westside?

I think you maybe right. What is the staus of the TD Waterhouse Center? Also, there was a plan that would have the Marriott relocating and selling the old Marriott to UCF for dorms for the digital and film media school and also the envsioned mall around the Orena. Could this possibly be a new DT Marriott or a TrumpTower Orlando or an EA or another corporate relocation. Hmmm, i haven't been this excited in awhile. :silly::silly::whistling:

Archived