Orlando City Place

Jaybee

I drove by this site this morning and there is sign up facing South on Hughey that says that the lot (where the two massive buildings will be) is sold out. Unfortunately, I didnt get the details of what was written there. Has anyone else seen this?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its really not that big of a lot, so they would be cramming all of this into a tight spot. Uber-density but still a little mind-boggling that a developer/architect has chosen to put the residential portions closer to "parramore" as opposed to Colonial/College Park. This would be a really awesome move though because I feel like if they start to build on that side of I-4, more and more will come in when there is no more land in the traditional downtown area.

I drove by this site this morning and there is sign up facing South on Hughey that says that the lot (where the two massive buildings will be) is sold out.  Unfortunately, I didnt get the details of what was written there.  Has anyone else seen this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No wonder you didn't get the details (facing South on Hughey) can only be seen in the rear view mirror.

IMO Kodsi M&M, NuPizzuti and this will form a critical mass that will feed off each other.  Too bad Camden Apts in the middle of all these won't be taller.  It will be very out of place at ~4 stories - but it will add more people than the empty lot that sits there now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Somebody call Camden and tell them that thier design sucks and that they need to abort all thier plans and build at least a 20 story building. :rofl:

one thing I really hope this project will bring is condos or appartments priced for the middle-class. The proximity to Parramore, and the lack of any desirable pedestrian destinations would make this prime for affordable housing. I can almost guarantee if this is another high-end condo project, it will be dead in the water, with it's large amount of units and "un-hip" location.

Please be affordable!!

^ It will be about 1 Knights move (in chess) from the NuPizzuti and Kodsi's M&M. The NuPizzuti peoples have criticised the Courthouse and other for not building in Pedestrian people friendly activities so the should be creating something friendly on the ground. Something more than bowling. Also, Kodsi has talked about massive retail as part of his near 1000 residents for M&M. So that too could provide a place to go on foot. Also, Buddy big plan for the Orena area included a lot of shopping.

The Washington Street Development is in the same situation; nothing to see but potentially place to go in the future.

Still for City Place, I-4 and 50 offer major obsticles. What will the prices be at Camden?

I just got an e-mail from RHS development concerning this development which requested I call them. They were extremely friendly when I called and were interested in orlandoskyscrapers.com. The gentleman I talked to said he would try and send me more info on this project tomorrow contingent on approval from all involved. But I can confirm tonight that this group out of Wisconsin is involved and the project is very legit..If I do get more info I will definetly post it...

Greetings from Gainesville, Man i am gone for two days and now we have preliminary info that "Eola development" at 205 S. Eola is gonna be 2 - 12 story midrises and that RHS is making "first contact" with Orlandoskyscrapers.com, that is awesome! They (RHS) aren't mad that the cat is out of the bag are they? It does sound pretty cool that this is most likely legit. It is yet again another project that has been operating in stealth mode like Ridgley. It makes me wonder how many more are running silent...running deep. Its all great news. i just hope the hotelier is a high end name and not just Best Value Inn.

Archived