Orlando City Place

Jaybee

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI: News 13 is now reporting the Orlando City Place project on their 24-hour news channel. Nothing new to report, but Frank Billingsly is interviewed, and the ubiquitous renderings with the "crease" are on yet another channel.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any renderings available without the creases in them? Also I would like to know more about this "Central Spine" in downtown? Is this more of a visionary statement or does somebody know something we all want to know? I am still waiting on word of Palm Beach Land Trust's plans for old Pizutti lot. Kodsi's "Main and Main" proposal, and if EA Games is going to relocate and obviously more on Orlando City Place?

Are there any renderings available without the creases in them? Also I would like to know more about this "Central Spine" in downtown? Is this more of a visionary statement or does somebody know something we all want to know? I am still waiting on word of Palm Beach Land Trust's plans for old Pizutti lot. Kodsi's "Main and Main" proposal, and if EA Games is going to relocate and obviously more on Orlando City Place?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

click

http://www.rhsdevelopment.com/projects.html

for the latest renderings and info on orlando city place

^ :rofl: Does anybody have an idea which plan they are gonna go with. I am partial to the "SMOG" plan but i know Jaybee said that this plan has morphed several times in the last month. Plan B is not at all bad with a 3,8,14,15,22,25 and 30 story buildings planned. But i think i would rather see the 38 story building at the corner versus the 30 story in plan B and the 40 and 45 story buildings versus the 22 and 25 story buildings in plan B.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed that they took down the holiday inn sign on the building?  Progress is moving in some form and it hasnt even gone through the MPB yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hasn't the Holiday Inn sign been down for quite some time? At least since it was branded 'Best Value Inn' or whatever it's cuurently called...

My first reaction is to chuckle because I can just imagine the chatter this new concept is going to cause.

To me it looks like a massing model for Metropolis in the next Superman movie. I'll hold my excitement on this until plans become a bit more concrete.

Archived