Pendleton Street [between West End and West Greenville]

vicupstate

On 10/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, vicupstate said:

The vacant lot at Mallard and Pendleton (west side) next to the two story office building will finally be developed after laying fallow for 15+ years.  There is an existing parking lot accessed from Arlington that is behind the office building.  That lot will serve this project also. 

35,505 SF

71 parking spaces including the 55 space existing lot.  Single lane access will be added to connect to Mallard

4 Ground level commercial Units that  will be for sale  (all facing Pendleton). Residential flats above. 

20 Residential units that will be for sale.  Most will be townhouses. 

Three separate 3-story buildings  

Pedestrian walkway between two of the buildings and a small plaza area in the rear at the parking lot.

Brick and Cementous material exterior with metal accents and balconies.  

The project will go to the Planning Commission in November. 

image.png.323935315b1b75ade5fb7d3e95fef30e.png

SIte plan is good but I wish the developer would go back to the original architecture. 

Pendleton at Mallard

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, gman430 said:

What happened to the condo project for the old Citgo site? 

It was apartments I believe.  I think the same people that are doing that project are doing the one across Mallard Street. Perhaps they are doing that one first. They also bought the quadplex at Anderson and Arlington in the same block as Citgo.