The Mystery "Lee Street Tower"

cityboi

The "mystery Lee Street tower"

I came across a link to an architectural firm website which shows a preliminary design for an 8-story condo tower. I'm assuming its on Gate City Blvd because its title "Lee Street Tower". The website says the proposed building will be located just outside of downtown Greensboro but based on the comments section this proposal is at least three years old. I have never heard of it until now. Is this suppose to be a part of the Union Square project which was just recently annexed into the central business district?

Lee Street Tower | Jody Brown Architecture, pllc.

CLIENT:Private
PROJECT STATUS: Preliminary design

This 8-story mixed-use tower is located just outside downtown Greensboro, NC. It houses 52 condominiums, 13,500 s.f. of retail and 21 below grade parking spaces

The "mystery Lee Street tower"

I came across a link to and architectural firm website which shows a preliminary design for an 8-story condo tower. I'm assuming its on Gate City Blvd because its title "Lee Street Tower". The website says the proposed building will be located just outside of downtown Greensboro but based on the comments section this proposal is at least three years old. I have never heard of it until now. Is this suppose to be a part of the Union Square project which was just recently annexed into the central business district?

LeeStreet-2.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived