Atlanta Photo of the Day

Does anyone out there have a photo or some photos of Atlanta that they would like to post? Does anyone have a favorite photo of Atlanta that they would like to post?

You can post them here, if you like. They don't have to be yours necessarily, but your own photos are preferred. Advice about how to take pictures, cameras, and equipment is also welcome.

My favorite ATL photo (which is why it's my avatar):

atlanta.jpg

From http://personales.unican.es/iglesias/CGGM2005/atlanta.jpg

Edited by ironchapman

I never really did like that angle of Atlanta.  I like a linear view if cities, and Atlanta really holds a lot of charm when viewed from a linear view.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like it because of the lights in the buildings and in the traffic.

I like pics with highways like that in them. It's not necessarily the angle or anything that I like.

HERE it IS

Atlanta's best landmark

Atlanta Should have all the other criss-cross highway intersections named

Theres one:

Where I-20, I-75, and I-85 intersect downtown

Where I-75 and I-285 intersect

Where I - 285 ang GA 154 intersect

I saw some others, but I'm not sure of them

SPAGHETTI JunCTION - I-85 + I-285

~Spaghetti_Junction.jpg

i85i285.jpg

m-2584.jpg

Oh, sorry, I thought it was something that personally annoyed him.

"shouting" is my signature, trademark, style. but whatever.

I have some questions,

What does Warn 10% mean?

What does unincorporated area mean?

And How do you become an administrator or global moderator?

You know, I was really serious about not being annoying anymore. Cya in 10 days.

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you.

I came to this site for the very reason of getting away from childish remarks and people who just don't care if they piss somebody off. There are too many threads being hi-jacked, then the next thing you know your trying to figure out what the topic was about.

Anyway...I wish I did have some pics to post of Atlanta. One of my favorite cities

Those are the Concourse Buildings (Con. IV and V...I believe). They are in the soon to be oncorporated suburb of Sandy Springs. Sometimes considered to be the tallest suburban buildings in the world. The one with the square shaped top is Concourse V, also know as "The King". Concourse IV is the one with the rounded top. It is often referred to as "The Queen". It is slightly taller than "The King" by a few feet. They top off at about 550 ft., I believe.

A nice pic, I might add.

Edited by ironchapman

Those are the Concourse Buildings (Con. IV and V...I believe). Hey are in the soon to be oncorporated suburb of Sandy Springs. Sometimes considered to be the tallest suburban buildings in the world. The one withe square shaped top is Concourse V, also know as "The King". Concourse IV is the one with the rounded top. It is often referred to as "The Queen". It is slightly taller than "The King" by a few feet. They top off at about 550 ft., I believe.

A nice pic, I might add.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks!