Atlanta Photo of the Day

Not what you would call an urban environment, of course, but it is getting more and more built up out here in the boonies.

lenox.jpg

^^^^^

My favorite place to go and have a gin tonic and sushi when I am in town is Blue Pointe in the base of the tower on the far right in the above pic ^. BP is bumpin' every time I go there. I ran into many players from the Falcons last time I was there from CLT.

Just an FYI, the building is home to ML (Meryl Lynch). I kind of like the fin thing going on at the top. It along with the Suntrust tower, 191 Peachtree, and the King/Queen bldg are some more of the noteable in Atlanta. (and for that matter some of my fac's)

BTW, what is the name of the restraunt dirctly across the street? It is awesome. I think it is in or around Phipps. The gals wear all black skirts and are quite friendly. Last time I went I do not even remember how I made it back to the Ritz where I was staying. This is one of the better parts of ATL, up and coming is the Vinings.

A2

Edited by A2

I'm guessing you're thinking of Twist, or maybe the Tavern?

It is the Tavern. Thanks soooooo much Andrea !!! It was killing me trying to think of it. Anywho, great place. Both Blue Pointe and the Tavern ROCK !!!

A2

Edited by A2