Atlanta Photo of the Day

Hybrid, I really like that last shot of Tower Place in particular. While I'm not crazy about glass towers, in my opinion, the building holds its own pretty well even after 30 years of competition.

Of course, among buildings of that era, I'm a shameless booster for the Equitable Building. In 1975 I got one of my first real jobs working there. Perched up at the top of 100 Peachtree Street, we had one of the most amazing views I'd ever seen. Sometimes I would work late just to wander around after hours and gaze out the windows.

:lol:

Equitable%204.jpg

GaTechGuy, I love your pics of the Westin. Definitely some of the best I've ever seen.

Andrea, that's a great pic of one of my favorite Atlanta buildings (and my favorite box).

HybridONE, I'd have to say my favorite of your pics was the one of the GA Capitol. it looks a little like a post card!

---------------------------------------

Here's my entry for the day.

This pic that I took isn't my personal favorite of the ones I have taken (that honor would go to This one), but maybe you'll enjoy it.

The Westin Peachtree Catches Some Sun

81823383_0e259aecdd_b.jpg

Edited by ironchapman

IC, I keep coming back to your shot of the SunTrust Building -- terrific photo! Where were you when took this? I also think the architects who designed this building must have been Lego fanatics as kids.

I was somewhere in the middle of Centennial Olympic Park. I just can't remember what part of it, though.

Nice picture, I miss the Macy's. :(

I miss Rich's!

Anyways, here is a pic for today:

Street In Fairlie-Poplar

Apparently I forgot to post this one in my Fairlie Poplar photo thread.

90943470_da91807ebe_b.jpg

NOTE: Look down the street in this picture. You can see a crowd of people in and along the street in the distance!

And don't forget to check out my newly posted Savannah (at night) photos in the Georgia forum! :)

Edited by ironchapman