Atlanta Photo of the Day

Anyone have any hints of a good place to shoot this building at night? I was trying to capture the reflection of the other building and all I had was my cheap digital. I'm planning on bringing my better camera next time I'm in town...

P5250086.jpg

Why does this angle of the building remind me of Batman??

Does anyone out there have a photo or some photos of Atlanta that they would like to post? Does anyone have a favorite photo of Atlanta that they would like to post?

You can post them here, if you like. They don't have to be yours necessarily, but your own photos are preferred. Advice about how to take pictures, cameras, and equipment is also welcome.

My favorite ATL photo (which is why it's my avatar):

atlanta.jpg

From http://personales.unican.es/iglesias/CGGM2005/atlanta.jpg

Beautiful picture of the Capital and Five Points!

Just a short reminder, kenneth. Make sure when you quote someone that what you have to say goes outside of the quoted post, which begins and ends with a

tag. Otherwise, we might not be able to tell what you have to say or where your post begins and the other person's ends.

I took the liberty of taking what you said out of the quote boxes for these last two posts.

Wow IC, very impressive thread. :thumbsup: You take some great shots with plenty of different, nice views. Atlanta sure has it share of impressive high-rise towers spread throughout the city! The BOA Spire looks great at night!

What's your opinion on the new Symphony Tower?? I like it and included a design like it on some of my skyline drawings.

I can remember my first time in Atlanta. The HUGE freeway(all 16-lanes) left a lasting impression; how it wound in between Midtown and Downtown. Driving in from the North...I said "what's that to the left"?? That was Midtown seeing downtown straight ahead, saying thats one massive skyline! :w00t:

Keep up the great work IC!

Edited by richyb83

Yes, it was purchased as part of the BeltLine project.

http://www.the-stories.com/gbase/Expedite/...?oid=oid%3A6005

I think there was some discussion about this in our "Atlanta's Emerald Necklace" thread.

Forgive the late response, but my memory on the subject was a little muddled. It's been so long since we've talked about that quarry.

Wow IC, very impressive thread. :thumbsup: You take some great shots with plenty of different, nice views. Atlanta sure has it share of impressive high-rise towers spread throughout the city! The BOA Spire looks great at night!

What's your opinion on the new Symphony Tower?? I like it and included a design like it on some of my skyline drawings.

I can remember my first time in Atlanta. The HUGE freeway(all 16-lanes) left a lasting impression; how it wound in between Midtown and Downtown. Driving in from the North...I said "what's that to the left"?? That was Midtown seeing downtown straight ahead, saying thats one massive skyline! :w00t:

Keep up the great work IC!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked my shots. I do my best to bring the city to life. I like the Symphony Tower's design. I love seeing the fins light up at night.

Here's a nice shot for today. I took it almost a year ago but never had the chance to post it.

I was in Centennial Olympic Park at the time and some kids were playing a game of football.

A Game of Football

173313862_7ee8671359_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...