Rhode Island drivers are bad

Recchia

• 2 months later...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just got back from 10 days in California/Oregon and did a lot of driving there (easily 1000 miles +).

The driving was so civilized. Only once did I see any aggressive driving and hardly any cases of drivers behaving rudely to one another. Back in RI one day I had a driver fly into a state of rage and curse me out for some minor/nonexistant thing. Why are drivers in the Northeast so much more aggressive AND incompetent than on the West Coast. Any thoughts/theories?

So I just got back from 10 days in California/Oregon and did a lot of driving there (easily 1000 miles +).

The driving was so civilized. Only once did I see any aggressive driving and hardly any cases of drivers behaving rudely to one another. Back in RI one day I had a driver fly into a state of rage and curse me out for some minor/nonexistant thing. Why are drivers in the Northeast so much more aggressive AND incompetent than on the West Coast. Any thoughts/theories?

Archived