claya91

Endeavor/1200 Broadway, 27 stories, residential/office/retail

1 hour ago, downtownresident said:

No picture as I saw it while I was driving past, but glass is going in on the first floor, corner of 12th and Broadway. 

As a fellow downtown resident, this is so exciting to me!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Vrtigo said:

Idly gazing out the office window on this rainy Thursday:

AypEuY.jpg

(at least the pedal taverns are empty, for a change...)

Looks like they're working on the 13th floor.  So, they're almost halfway up!

• Like 2

I would guess that the Amazon announcement has created quite a stir with the management team that will run the Whole Foods in the Endeavor building.  With all those 'corporate' folks walking in all the time, they will have to look like a showcase all the time.  This could be the cleanest grocery store in Nashville for years to come!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr_Bond said:

I would guess that the Amazon announcement has created quite a stir with the management team that will run the Whole Foods in the Endeavor building.  With all those 'corporate' folks walking in all the time, they will have to look like a showcase all the time.  This could be the cleanest grocery store in Nashville for years to come!

As a Whole Foods worker I was considering applying for leadership in that store and coming back to Nashville, but with the announcement I don’t know if i want that kind of pressure everyday. 

• Thanks 1

Since you and ML are in Chattanooga, would you guys be interested in resurrecting the E TN thread out of the graveyard? Its just takes starting to post as many things on there as you can and start talking it up and sharing.

I am trying to get the moderator status in Memphis until we get a moderator there as there is a lot more traffic there now. I would love to see the same thing there.

I'll do what I can. My office is now in the burbs, but I still go downtown at least once a week. Usually from my car to the buildings where I need to go. DT is where the action is, but lately EB and Ooltewah have been seeing a lot of residential action.

I posted some photos of construction a few months back, but due for an update. I'll also keep my eyes peeled for local business news. @Titans10 is usually a lot quicker on the draw than I am but I'll do what I can. 

• Like 1

We want the UP site in Memphis and E TN to be active and I think I can get something going there. Even if you guys were to meet in person once a month or so and add the contact  and location info on meetup then you will gets some interest.

10 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Since you and ML are in Chattanooga, would you guys be interested in resurrecting the E TN thread out of the graveyard? Its just takes starting to post as many things on there as you can and start talking it up and sharing.

I am trying to get the moderator status in Memphis until we get a moderator there as there is a lot more traffic there now. I would love to see the same thing there.

I will try to do what I can. Wife and I had a baby a few months ago so free time is at a minimum as far as getting around to take photos, but I will try to post development news that I see from local media. 

• Like 2