3 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Is Station Inn getting ready to put a cinder block on their roof?  

That's right.  Station Inn is adding a rooftop bar.  They have Broadway honky tonk envy.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, TheRaglander said:

I'm just saying.  Something in the gulch may be getting a smidge bigger.  Just a retort that not everything gets smaller in Nashville.  ;)

Asurion going bigger then?

21 hours ago, TheRaglander said:

I'm just saying.  Something in the gulch may be getting a smidge bigger.  Just a retort that not everything gets smaller in Nashville.  ;)

My guess is the W Hotel is adding the residential/condos back to their design.  It think their original plan was for both hotel and residential.  Am I getting warmer?

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 4:22 PM, Pdt2f said:

I’m assuming you don’t mean Q1 of FY 2019? (Not a financial whiz but aren’t we in that Q right now?). Although I’d be happy to the point of dancing if it started in the next month. 

Ha, no - Q1 of calendar 2019. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, wreynol4 said:

With these condos plus old lake Palmer site, that’s a lot to sell come 2020/2021.

Sounds good to me. I've got my eye on the Viridian, so hopefully those will be viewed as "old hat" by then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Believe they're showing a new render?

four-seasons-nashville.jpg

The BBS crowd must love the way the Pinnacle building disappears from this angle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

Someone at another website posted an update from AECOM that confirms this will be a Four Seasons.... https://www.aecom.com/aecom-capital/four-seasons-hotel-private-residences/

If this is legitimate, surely we'd get an official press release Friday, if not early next week.

Edited by claya91

7 minutes ago, Binbin98 said:

According to sources I have been seeing since early this year this project does include a four seasons hotel for certain. However, I do not know when a press release for it will be issued.

I have also heard a rumor that another five star hotel brand may be joining a project currently proposed for Nashville, however this is not confirmed by any means. Nashville will be getting a four seasons though.

My father works/invests with the hospitality industry by the way which is why I hear about these things early on.

You called this early on, good catch. Hopefully we’ll get an official announcement and maybe some actual groundwork soon. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.