markhollin

27 minutes ago, Nashtitans said:

anyone know how this will fit into the skyline

If the renderings are any indication, it will really pop from the East Bank. In theory it would be pretty obscured looking from Midtown or the Gulch thanks to Pinnacle and Bridgestone.

Edited by claya91

What would be funny...since the Bass, Berry & Sims guy whined about not being able to see the river or the fireworks display if this is built...is for the new render to have the "left side" portion of the development slide over to the right and totally block the view of the Pinnacle.  Then...I bet the BB&S guy changes his mind on the current design. :P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Haha!!  I hope we find out that BB&S is the reason for the seller stalling on selling the 20 parking spaces...and that the developer redesigned to block more of Pinnacle's views!  Would be an epic "take that" if true. :rofl:

I considered this thought earlier and it gave me a sensible chuckle. 

c5f.gif

• Like 3