markhollin

1 hour ago, donNdonelson2 said:

505 is 45 floors and 545 feet tall (according to the topic header on this forum).

I thought 505 ended up just being 524 in the end?  Didn't the height come down a hair?

EDIT:  Just read this on Wikipedia (so take it for what it's worth:

505, previously known as 505 CST and Paramount, is a residential skyscraper in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, located at the intersection of Fifth Avenue and Church Street. 505 stands on the location originally intended for the cancelled Signature Tower.[3] The 45-story building is 522 feet (159 m) tall[2] and feature 403,000 sq ft (37,400 m2) of floor space.[4] 505 is the tallest building in Nashville based on occupied floors,[6] and the second tallest overall behind the AT&T Building.[

So...depending upon the height of the top room in the Four Seasons...it could conceivably be at a higher height?

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 3

On 9/23/2020 at 8:12 AM, smeagolsfree said:

Amazing that the photos on this board are better than the ones that are on the Tennessean now. Nothing against Larry as he is a fine photographer, but we have a group of people that really know how to hit the mark here.

I think the TN really cuts the clarity out of his photos too when they publish.

Agree with Smeags on this.  Larry is a good man and has done a lot of great work.  But he works for a failing entity that seems bent on self-destruction.  Instead of worrying that someone will steal their photos, the Tennessean should worry whether anybody will see them.

Edited by Native
  • Like 3

On 8/30/2020 at 6:55 PM, titanhog said:

I'm actually talking about a tower that's exactly like the other tower.  Just build up to the current level in that parking lot...and then keep going on that northern side.  I'm pretty sure that if they could get the parking lot, they would be ready to build tower 2 just like tower 1.

I'm thinking the second tower (which was originally proposed) appearing depends on what deal was struck between the Four Seasons people and the attorneys in the Pinnacle.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:46 AM, markhollin said:

Up to 15th floor.

Looking NE from intersection of Demonbreun and 2nd Ave. South:

Four Seasons, Sept 12, 2020, 1.jpg

Looking NW from intersection of Demonbreun and 1st Ave. South:

Four Seasons, Sept 12, 2020, 2.jpg

Looking north from intersection of Demonbreun and 1st Ave. South:

Four Seasons, Sept 12, 2020, 3.jpg

Looking SW from KVB, just west of South 2nd St:

Four Seasons, Sept 12, 2020, 4.jpg

Looking west from KVB Bridge over Cumberland Park:

Four Seasons, Sept 12, 2020, 5.jpg

What's that building under construction in the background?

On 10/4/2020 at 9:59 AM, nashvylle said:

9A10CC4D-F6CB-472A-814A-4D8B5805F119.png

great perspective of how the four seasons will fill in the gap between Bridgestone and Pinnacle. 

Wow, from that angle Bridgestone sure does hide a lot of other buildings!  Encore, SoBro, 222, Centric... what else?

Edited by Armacing
  • Like 1