markhollin

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 1:50 PM, titanhog said:

The fact that they didn't place any windows on the north side of the hotel portion of the building has me wondering if they're still keeping an option open for that 2nd tower sometime in the future?  I can't imagine the parking lot owner being able to sell that small plot of land to someone and them build a tall super-skinny tower there.  Seems the only option would be to eventually sell it to Four Seasons to build that 2nd tower almost exactly like the first one.

I really don’t think they have any plans for it but probably assume it will be developed with something at some point thus the blank wall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DDIG said:

I really don’t think they have any plans for it but probably assume it will be developed with something at some point thus the blank wall.

Just not sure that parking lot is really large enough for development (alone)...is it?  That lot looks to be about 75' long and maybe 30' wide...so about 2,250 sq ft.  Is that large enough to build a tall skinny?

4 seasons parking lot.jpg

Edited by titanhog

8 hours ago, titanhog said:

Just not sure that parking lot is really large enough for development (alone)...is it?  That lot looks to be about 75' long and maybe 30' wide...so about 2,250 sq ft.  Is that large enough to build a tall skinny?

4 seasons parking lot.jpg

How big is the Diner's parcel comparatively? Could you pull of something like that?

To that end, it seems like it would be super expensive to blow out and expand that section of the Four Seasons if they did eventually buy that lot. And I think a large section of building right there is parking, so I don't see how it would be worth it. 

• Like 1